1000 assays (microplate) / 100 assays (manual) / 400 assays (auto-analyser)
Prices exclude VAT
Available for shipping
|Content:||1000 assays (microplate) / 100 assays (manual) / 400 assays (auto-analyser)|
Short term stability: 2-8oC,
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate, Auto-analyser|
|Detection Method:||Absorbance, Fluorescence|
(Fluorescence) 530-560 (ex), ~ 590 (em)
(Fluorescence) 0.009-0.18 μg of D-glucose per assay (0.5-10 μM in-assay)
(Absorbance) 0.9-9.0 μg of D-glucose per assay (5-50 μM in-assay)
|Limit of Detection:||
(Fluorescence) 0.09 ug/mL
(Absorbance) 0.25 ug/mL
(Fluorescence) ~ 6%
(Absorbance) ~ 7%
|Reaction Time (min):||
(Fluorescence) 30 min
(Absorbance) 30 min
|Application examples:||Food and beverage samples such as wine, beer, fruit juices, soft drinks, milk, jam, dietetic foods, bakery products, candies, fruit and vegetables. Other samples such as tobacco, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals (e.g. infusions), feed, paper (and cardboard) and other materials (e.g. biological cultures, samples, etc.).|
The D-Glucose Assay Kit (Megaplex Red) provides a simple robust method for the measurement of D-glucose. This kit utilises a highly sensitive Megaplex Red probe which when coupled to horseradish peroxidase (HRP) and glucose oxidase (GOX) enzymatic reactions, allows for the measurement of D-glucose in a sample. Upon oxidation of the probe by HRP, a coloured product (resorufin) is formed that can be measured in fluorescence mode using excitation between 530-560 nm and emission at ~ 590 nm* or colourimetrically at 570 nm.
*The excitation and emission maxima of Megaplex Red are 570 nm and 585 nm respectively.
See more related mono/disaccharide assay kit products.
Fluorometric/UV method for the determination of D-glucose content in a variety of samples.
- Simple format
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- Ability to run in fluorescence or absorbance mode
- User friendly - Detailed protocol provided for the creation of calibration curve and the calculation of concentration in fluorescence mode. Single point standard for quicker and simpler analysis in absorbance mode.
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
- All reagents stable for > 2 years