1000 assays (microplate) / 100 assays (manual) / 400 assays (auto-analyser)
Prices exclude VAT
Available for shipping
|Content:||1000 assays (microplate) / 100 assays (manual) / 400 assays (auto-analyser)|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC, |
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 6 months under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate, Auto-analyser|
|Detection Method:||Absorbance, Fluorescence|
|Wavelength (nm):|| (Fluorescence) 530-560 (ex), ~ 590 (em) |
|Linear Range:|| (Fluorescence) 0.0034-0.17 µg of H2O2 per assay (0.1-5 µM in-assay) |
(Absorbance) 0.034-0.68 µg of H2O2 per assay (1-20 µM in-assay)
|Limit of Detection:|| (Fluorescence) 0.0034 ug/mL |
(Absorbance) 0.25 ug/mL
|Reproducibility (%):|| (Fluorescence) ~ 8% |
(Absorbance) ~ 8%
|Reaction Time (min):|| (Fluorescence) 30 min |
(Absorbance) 30 min
|Application examples:||Food and beverage samples such as milk or milk based products, wine, fruit juices, paper (and cardboard), waste treatment samples and other materials (e.g. biological cultures etc.).|
The hydrogen peroxide Assay Kit provides a simple robust method for the measurement of hydrogen peroxide. This kit utilizes a highly sensitive Megaplex Red probe which in the presence of horseradish peroxidase (HRP), allows for the measurement of H2O2 in a sample. Upon oxidation of the probe by HRP, a coloured product (resorufin) is formed that can be measured in fluorescence mode using excitation in the range 530-560 nm and emission at ~ 590 nm or colourimetrically at 570 nm. The excitation and emission maxima of Megaplex Red are 571 nm and 585 nm respectively.
Display all assay test kits available.
Fluorometric/UV method for the determination of H2O2 content in a variety of samples.
- Simple format
- Very competitive price (cost per test)
- Ability to run in fluorescence or absorbance mode
- User friendly - Detailed protocol provided for the creation of calibration curve and the calculation of concentration in fluorescence mode. Single point standard for quicker and simpler analysis in absorbance mode.
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing
- Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
- All reagents stable for > 2 years