50 assays (manual) / 500 assays (microplate) / 500 assays (auto-analyser)
Prices exclude VAT
Available for shipping
|Content:||50 assays (manual) / 500 assays (microplate) / 500 assays (auto-analyser)|
|Storage Temperature:|| Short term stability: 2-8oC, |
Long term stability: See individual component labels
|Stability:||> 2 years under recommended storage conditions|
|Assay Format:||Spectrophotometer, Microplate, Auto-analyser|
|Linear Range:||0.1 to 14 μg of formaldehyde per assay|
|Limit of Detection:|| 0.033 mg of formaldehyde per test or |
0.016 mg/mL of formaldehyde in a sample treated as per the standard procedure
|Limit of Quantification:|| 0.11 mg of formaldehyde per test or |
0.054 mg/mL of formaldehyde in a sample treated as per the standard procedure
|Reproducibility (%):||~ 3%|
|Reaction Time (min):||~ 15 min|
|Application examples:||Environmental samples, food and beverage samples.|
The Formaldehyde Assay Kit provides a simple robust method for the measurement of formaldehyde.
Note for Content: The number of manual tests per kit can be doubled if all volumes are halved. This can be readily accommodated using the MegaQuantTM Wave Spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE).
Display all assay test kits available.
- Competitive price (cost per test)
- Extended cofactors stability. Dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
- All reagents stable for > 2 years
- Specific for formaldehyde
- Suitable for manual and auto-analyser formats Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyser formats
- Standard included
- Mega-Calc™ software tool is available from our website for hassle-free raw data processing