Megazyme is delighted to introduce our newly appointed US Technical Representative, Art Bettge who will be heading up the Megazyme US operation.
Art has worked as a cereal chemist for circa 30 years. He gained extensive knowledge and experience in his field whilst working at the USDA-ARS Western Wheat Quality Lab. Over this time he has also worked with various professional organisations. As an expert in his field, Art has published over 40 peer-reviewed journal articles and book chapters. He is also the author of four AACCI Approved Methods, with two more undergoing collaborative testing.
Art has now joined forces with Megazyme to provide dedicated local support to our US customers.
Art's focus is purely customer orientated and he can be contacted anytime via email at email@example.com, or by phone at 208-310-4977.
Megazyme continues to offer the following advantages to our US customers:
- Comprehensive offering of excellent products
- Tracked shipment delivery to all US locations within 3 days from order
- Shipping at a flat rate charge of $35 for all US locations
- Flexible payment options, including payment by credit card or on account
In order to further enhance our support for certain US customers we have also established Megazyme Inc. which can facilitate the following new services:
- Purchase from a US resident supplier wholly owned by Megazyme
- Localised payment to our US Banks or via US credit cards
Our serviced office:
55 E. Monroe Street,
Chicago, Illinois 60603,
Office Hours: Monday through Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm EST